Under the authority of the Sales Director, within the AVP / Sales team, the sales engineer has the following main missions:
- Participate in the definition of the company's commercial strategy
- He implements this strategy in his sector
- Prospects the different markets in accordance with the strategy.
- Pilot the commercial deployment and its diversification (sectors and markets).
- Manage sales promotion (trade fairs, exhibitions and other events).
- Actively participate in marketing actions.
- Define the technical solutions and their arguments.
- Draft all or part of the commercial offer and ensure the commercial follow-up until the order is taken.
- Participate in the management and monitoring of business while ensuring compliance with negotiated technical-commercial specifications
- Acts as the interface between the client and the company's services downstream of the sale and in the event of discrepancies between the sale and the completion. In this mission he assists the project managers.
- Participate in the respect of commitments.
- Participate in the production of feedback.
- Participate in the evaluation of the level of customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for the correct application of the requirements related to the ISO 9001 standard within his department
- Participate in the deployment of ISO 9001 in the entity
Sales Engineer / Executive status
- Challenges, autonomy and real leeway in the application of trade policy
- An attractive and modern product / service offer as it is 4.0 oriented
- Collaboration with a dynamic and expert team in its field.
- First-rate references to conquer new markets
- An attractive variable
- A company vehicle
- Computer, telephone and other equipment necessary for the successful completion of your mission
- A home office organization is possible for a person who is geographically far from our base.
Tél : 02.32.61.34.64